Find Your Destiny
- Are you working harder and harder and not making as much as you feel like you could?
- Are you finding your work causes you more stress than joy these days?
- Do you wish that all of your clients were like your few wonderful clients?
- Do you operate from a place of scarcity? Always worried about the money instead of focusing on the joy of the work?
- Do you have a vision of what your company stands for, a clear goal, and a detailed strategy how to get there?
- Do find yourself mired in drama or stress with your workers, your business partner, your associates, or your clients and need help to work it out confidentially with an impartial third party advocating on your behalf?
- Do you know that you are undercharging or have a losing business model and need to make some radical shifts but don't know what?
- Does the idea of effectively branding yourself or the necessity of sales give you the jeebies?
Intuitive Business Consulting is for your business but it's really about your life. We spend more waking hours working than doing anything else so we have to be happy in our work. It is not only where we get our income, but partially our identity, our satisfaction, our social network, and our engagement in life on a day to day basis so it has to be good for you.
An Intuitive Business Consulting session is different than meeting with a business manager, a financial planner, a career counsellor, or a life coach. A little bit of all of those but with an emphasis on detangling the psychological underpinnings that are preventing your path from flowing. Add to that a large dose of Kate's powerful intuition to foresee pitfalls and possibilities, and mindfulness-based intuition training for the client to increase their mojo, and then you'll find yourself seeing angles to your businesses that have been alluding you for years, find solutions to problems that have frustratingly blocked you, and see juicy possibilities become even juicier realities. If you have tried other business services and need more or if you thrive with a holistic, intuitive approach, this service is for you.
An average session could include any of the following:
- psychological discussion
- factor evaluation
- mindfulness explorations
- skill building exercises
- situation practice
- intuition training
- project management mapping
- pricing strategy
- product extension
- current business model evaluation
- sales pitch, PR, interview, or meeting practice
- lessons in boundaries, power dynamics, leadership
- strategic problem solving: situational or interpersonal
- homework given and homework review
Kate has consulted successfully in the following fields:
- real estate market
- stock market
- law careers and firm ownership
- retail store ownership
- graphic design sole proprietorship
- writing and film careers
- government careers
- human resources field
- corporate ownership, CEO, and VP positions
- garment manufacturing
- mediation and HR
- academic career and tenureship
- starting or growing a healing practice
- scouting partners or investors
Before Kate finally surrendered to her path as an intuitive therapist, educator, speaker and writer, she had a job in corporate marketing while working towards a degree in marketing after her four years of psychotherapy training and a specialist degree in English literature. Marketing came naturally to her because of her understanding of psychology and storytelling coupled with a mind always focused on strategy, and anticipating customer needs. After further psychological training, years of intuitive practice, and small business ownership, Kate now has a unique combination of perspectives that serve her Intuitive Business Consulting clients well.
After years of individual Intuitive Business Consulting, Kate will be releasing her "Make Shit Happen Business Manifestation Program" online in 2017. It will provide a structured learning experience for clients to shave years and thousands of dollars off their consulting experience. If you want to see Kate individually though, grab a spot with her while you still can. Once the program is released her time will become even more limited and her individual consulting fees will go up accordingly.